Saturday, January 13, 2007

UFO's

These are my UFO's that I am committing to finish by the April 15 deadline for Bustalong.
The knitted squares are by DH's great aunt and then I have the good job of putting them together and making into blankets that the local knitters guild donate to the local hospital mental health ward. I have put one together and have enough squares for another two blankets.

The next UFO is the blanket for #2 son, I want this finished before his birthday in July, so the April 15 deadline will suit me fine.
On the knitting front I have finished the 3 piece baby set for Kiama Show, I just have to sew it together....YUK, I don't like sewing knitting together.

I will flash my stash soon, I have to get it a bit more organised and take pictures.
Well I had better get back to knitting this stash away to nothing, I still am committed to having it all knitted by the end of 2007.

No comments: