Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Two more down...

So I have been working away on some old things and some new things! I finally finished turning my felted fabric sampler into the kable needle holder from Berrocco. I only loosely followed the pattern, but I am really happy with it. It has two pieces of ribbon sewn on the other side to keep it closed. And I have to say, it works quite well!

My Peace Fleece sweater, that I started on New Years day is also done! It is big and slouchy and I love it. It will never see much light of day, but I think it will get alot of around the house wear. It was so fun to knit and fast!! Plus, I kept plugging away at it. Usually, sweaters go in stages for me, but this one didn't. I think that means I am making progress at not creating UFO's!!

In celebration of these two finishes, I cast on the Pi R Square shawl from Elizabeth Zimmerman. It is moving quickly, and I would really like to have it finished for our Vegas trip in two weeks, so once I finish that I will go back to focusing on my last three old UFO's!

Have a great week!!

No comments: