Anyway, I just want to get through some of the projects I've been planning for the last, oh, year. Those would be
1. finish this clapotis for my brother's fiancee, and
2. knit another for me from the Noro Aurora I bought...a year ago
3. Wave and Shell shawl from that football of navy Schaefer Anne towards the left
4. Kiri shawl for my mom--I want to try it in Silky Wool...is that outlandish?
5. Ella shawl for me! from the skein and a half of Schaefer Marjaana out in the corner there
6. Column of leaves scarf out of the pink variegated alpaca in the center
7. another Cozy, this time from black Silky Wool
8. maybe Lady Eleanor? That's what the Silk Garden is for, but I've never summoned up the energy for it.
9. Backyard Leaves scarf--I'd like to use up my Karabella Majestic for this one
10. Sizzle in Classic Elite Patina
11. a couple of hats from the Valley Yarns Berkshire
12. Sheldon the turtle (maybe using up some scraps)
13. a stripy felted bag
14. a cute washcloth or two
And a few more from some yarn that I bought 0nline a couple of weeks ago but hasn't arrived yet to make it into the yarn parade*...but we'll leave at this for now. My list feels undoable given time constraints (or at least ambitious for me), yet I can't stop adding to it (and my small but steadily growing yarn stash). I think the bustalong should be a good cure for my affliction!
*if you must know, for Rowan's Butterfly, the Child's Rainbow Scarf, and the Simple Knitted Bodice