Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My Stash



After seeing everyone else's posts I realize my stash is not nearly as large as DH thinks!

Even though the tote underneath the plastic bag is full of yarn, and I have received several skeins that are still in the boxes, this is pretty much it.

I am proud of myself because for my best friend's baby shower, I am knitting from the stash, and I gifted 3 skeins that I had no intentions of using.

My UFOs are Fetching from Knitty, on hold indefinitely- lost dpn issue.
Leftover vest from Knitty for me, I plan to finish as part of a KAL.
Iris from Knitty in Dallas Cowboy colors for a friend.
A baby blanket and sweater for the shower on the 3rd of February.
Second Monkey from Knitty ( I love Knitty.com) for DD, still doing the top ribbing.

and my oldest DD has a bunch of my needles tied up with her UFOs!

No comments: