Sunday, March 4, 2007

A finished object, and it's a big one!

Yep, there it is in all it's glory. The first pici is lighter than true life but lets you see the details a bit better.


This pici is a bit too dark, but you have the rare honour of seeing Mo Cuirdh, our older cat.

My friends call her my invisible cat because she is never seen when they come over. To be honest, she's not seen much when it's just hubby and I at home. She's lived with us for 13 years and is still a bit skittish. When it's all nice and quiet late in the evening she comes out for some lovin'. I'm not really sure what brought her out on a Sunday afternoon but there she is. :)

In honour of finishing an old UFO I'm going to cast on a new project tonight. I want a nice spring pullover and I'm gonna make one darn it, from stash yarn! I want to give the new 5mm Knitpicks needle a good run for it's money and be sure that a whole set of them is a good idea. Look at me, showing restraint and all! Boo ya!

No comments: