Wednesday, March 14, 2007

FO: The Mason Dixon Baby Bib




You see that there blue baby bib? Well, my friend Gwenie Gwen knit him up using a ball of Bernat Cottontots I gave her from my stash. :) Thank you very much, Gwen for helping me destash yet again.

*ehem* I have to confess that I have been a very, very bad yarn dieter and have purchased like a billion balls of the good stuff from Little Knits and Webs lately. OH MY GAWD! I went a lotta insane! I won't even divulge the fiber goodness I have acquired...YES I WILL!

Let's see:

I got Noro Silk Garden, Debbie Bliss Cotton DK, Kona Bay Cotton, Muench Sir Galli, SWTC Bamboo and Lane Borgosesia Baruffa Cashwool. PHEW! I won't even tell you how many BAGS of each I bought. It's scary and I'm still in denial about the whole thing, but I have such a HIGH from the CHA CHING! *ehem*

Anywho, there you have it...another FO from a friend. YEAH!

No comments: