Saturday, March 17, 2007

More stash gone

I have been busy knitting slowly away at my stash. I have completed a hat and scarf in a mauve boucle yarn which is going to the Knit4charities March charity. I have completed a black and white scarf in a black/white chunky yarn combined with black/white ostrich type yarn which will be on sale at the May sale at Ribbonwood centre, also for that sale is a brown Bamboo/Wool yarn, it was nice and easy to knit.

The other item I have done is a pink dishcloth with a heart pattern, this is for the SNB exhibition in April.
My ambitious project for the SNB exhibition in April is a Christening gown in 2ply pure wool, I have not long started that and only have knitted about 4 inches so far.
I have also done a few more pattern repeats on the blanket for #2 son.

1 comment:

aruni said...

that heart washcloth looks like a cute pattern!