Tuesday, March 20, 2007

the ugly one is finished

So this ugly blue acrylic scarf is done!! Finished, leaving my life - woot!! Its my second oldest UFO and the last of my original stack of 12 ufo's to be finished. I am now free of the ball and chains... and I am managing to keep only 3-4 projects on the needles at once, instead of 9 or 12... so now I actually feel great when I start and finish a project in no time!!

Case in point, the dashing gloves from the last knitty. Made out of undyed llama, alpaca and merino and handspun by a local woman! The yarn is gorgeous, the pattern was quick easy and fun and I am down three more balls of alpaca! stash yarn!!
I still have not caved and purchased yarn, but I do have a list of things that I really want for my free day on April 16th.... oh, and a couple things that I will buy for my swap partners ;-)

Happy Knitting!!

No comments: