Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Stash and UFO's

I did manage to finish one of my UFO's but I am still working on the blanket for #2 son. I had so much to knit while this was going on, like the 2ply Baby Christening Gown, which is beautiful. Would I do another one - maybe after I do a Baby shawl in fine yarn.

I didn't buy any yarn, except for the 3 balls of 2ply for the Baby Christening Gown, which was for the Wollongong Stitch N Bitch Annual Exhibition held in April.

I am still slowly knitting away at my stash, I will get some pure wool soon to knit for the Guardian Pharmacy Charity as these go to extrememly cold countries like Mongolia, other than that I really want to get the stash off my floor so I can go and buy new beautiful yarns, expecially from CRK Daisy Design's Shop at Fairy Meadow (NSW Australia - a suburb of the City of Wollongong).

Over the last few months watching how everyone did, it is amazing how beautiful the knitting is that people all over the world are doing. Congratulations to all of you, it is so nice to check out what you are knitting and what you are knitting with.

No comments: